A Monday Smile



Rebecca's most recent Garfield drawing made me smile, so I thought I would share it with you all in case you need a reason to start the week off with a smile, too. She insists that it doesn't count as her art because it wasn't "from her head" (which means she was looking at a picture while she drew it.) I assured her that it still very much counts as art. Eric offered to draw his version of Garfield looking at the same picture, and then Rebecca understood that maybe not everyone can draw what they see the way she can...

In any case, my dad sent a big box of books that arrived this morning, and the box included two new Garfield books, which the kids immediately started to read. Further proof that this is the perfect post for today! In any case, I hope that whether or not you like Garfield yourself, his fat, smug grin from our family to yours at least makes you smile a little. Happy Monday!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Teatime: January

Becoming Bilingual (and Figuring out Flour)

Nauntonbury