On the Road Again (and Again and Again)

We have pretty much mastered driving on the wrong side of the road, mostly because we spent sooo much time in the car during our house and car hunting days. The kids were once again troopers through it all, but when I looked on Justin’s iPad I found about three dozen photos that looked approximately like this:



And then there were our lunch breaks, which looked like this:


Yes, that is Nutella (not my sugar and dairy-free homemade version!) The kids were actually thrilled to eat sandwiches spread with my finger rather than having to go to another restaurant.

For the record, we ended up putting more than a thousand miles on our rental car! We were all very glad to get a house!

Comments

  1. Hehe. I’m glad you are including pictures from the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, both of them took lots of pictures of the inside of our car, and detailed records of our (dirty!) hotel rooms...

      Delete
  2. Such a fun adventure! Will be fun for the kids to read through once they are older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I'm excited to explore the area more--it's beautiful here! But so far, both kids have gotten sick (I blame the Nutella :)) so we haven't done much...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry Teatime: January

Becoming Bilingual (and Figuring out Flour)

Nauntonbury